Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sexual Minority Women Needed for Lehigh University Study

Hello everyone! Here's a survey looking for sexual minority women for their study.

"Hello! My name is Melanie Fann, and I am a third year graduate student
in the College of Education at Lehigh University. I am conducting a
study on the life experiences and well-being of sexual minority women.
It is my hope that with this study, I can contribute to the
understanding of the experiences of women who identify as lesbian,
bisexual, queer, or other sexual minority orientations. Your
participation is essential to achieving this goal, so I hope that you
will take part in this study.

In order to participate, you must identify as a woman, a sexual
minority person (e.g., lesbian, bisexual, queer, or other sexual
minority orientation), currently live in North America, and be 18
years of age or older. If you would like to participate in this study,
please click on the link below (or cut and paste it into your browser)
and you will be directed to the online survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HRTJZ2B

Thank you VERY much in advance for your time!  Please feel free to
pass on this link to other people who might be eligible. If you have
any questions about this study, please contact me at mef210@lehigh.edu
or my research supervisor, Dr. Cirleen DeBlaere, at
deblaere@lehigh.edu. This research has been approved by the Lehigh
University Institutional Review Board (#12/227).

Sincerely,

Melanie Fann, M.S."

Don't worry, I just finished the survey and it's very inclusive and might take 20-30 minutes of your time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment